Reinvestment Fund brings together individual investors, banks, government officials, private foundations, and faith-based and community organizations to invest in projects that transform communities. As a federally certified community development financial institution (“CDFI”), we manage over $1 billion that comes from over 865 investors. Through strategic investment, leadership in public policy, and data analysis, we put resources in the communities of greatest need in the manner that achieves the greatest good—because everyone should have the opportunity to live in a diverse and economically vibrant neighborhood.
Position will work with Program Services Managers and Directors to understand program and business needs, develop process maps based on workflows, identify technology platforms or solutions, drafts buildout and implementation processes. Requirements will vary by program and will require interaction with a set of internal (cross-department) and external stakeholders (Smart Simple, Salesforce and other vendors).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Program Services staff to understand the scope and requirements of application.
- Develops workflows and process maps based on input from Program Services staff to effectively administer Program requirements.
- Evaluates current departmental procedures and makes recommendations for redesign of work processes leveraging system capabilities to enhance departmental productivity, performance, and accuracy.
- Creates roadmap of system changes and enhancements. Facilitates the prioritization of change requests so they align to the roadmap.
- Following analysis of business and user needs, documents requirements for possible business solutions using application.
- Plans and creates applications that effectively communicate to applicants and grantees while maintaining data architecture and integrity.
- Writes test scripts and executes test plans with users.
- Coordinates with Program Services staff and external entities ensuring the application process is solid throughout implementation.
- Continuously monitors applications and workflows ensuring automation is integrated correctly.
- Troubleshoots reported application issues, and, assists on system updates and changes.
- Provides training and communicates changes to impacted teams. Shares technical expertise with the team to assist in application solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in systems analysis;
- Candidate must be able to translate program requirements into functional application form, build process workflows, and associated reporting.
- Experience in short-term and long-term project management and oversight;
- Experience with technical writing by recording processes and operations of new workflows
- Candidate must have intermediate level understanding of relational databases;
- Experience Managing complex systems used for business operations such as ERPs and CRMs. e. Salesforce, SmartSimple.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidate must have an eagerness to learn new processes, systems and programs
- Candidate must have attention to detail
- Candidate must have an aptitude for problem solving, i.e. engineer systems and solutions that work within our current business practices
- Candidate must have experience writing system specifications, creating test plans, and implementation of new and incremental program builds.
- Familiarity with systems integration middleware such as Jitterbit and Boomi.
Compensation and Benefits:
Reinvestment Fund offers a competitive salary based on experience and skills, as well as an excellent benefits package including employer-paid health, disability and life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with employer match, flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care and transportation), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and EAP program.
Please complete the online application and attach your resume and a cover letter.
Reinvestment Fund uses E-Verify to validate all new hires’ ability to legally work in the United States. Reinvestment Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, national origin, non-job related disability, or status as a veteran. Reinvestment Fund is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) throughout our Organization and in our external investment practices.
Reinvestment Fund, Inc. has an affiliate, RF Impact Advisers, Inc. (“RFIA”) that is a state-registered investment adviser. In order to advance compliance with and prevent violations of federal and state securities laws and to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, RFIA has adopted a Code of Ethics to govern certain conduct of its staff, including certain staff of Reinvestment Fund because Reinvestment Fund is an advisory affiliate of RFIA. As part of this Code of Ethics, there are specific personal reporting and other requirements and disclosures of personal financial and/or securities transactions information. For certain individuals this reporting will extend to your household members. You may be subject to a background check.
Apply For Position