Reinvestment Fund (Company) is a financial services company committed to making communities work for all people. We bring financial and analytical tools to partnerships ensuring that everyone has access to essential opportunities: affordable places to live, access to nutritious food and health care, schools where their children can flourish, and strong, local businesses that support jobs.
Reinvestment Fund brings together individual investors, banks, government officials, private foundations, and faith-based and community organizations to invest in projects that transform communities. As a federally certified community development financial institution (“CDFI”), the company manages $1.1 billion in capital that originates from over 865 investors. Reinvestment Fund has deployed over $2 billion into community revitalizing and job-creating projects and enterprises over its 33-year history. The company maintains an AA- issuer rating from S&P, as well as a four star with Policy Plus, AAA rating from AERIS (highest rating available from industry rating agency).
Reporting to the CIO, this position will work with the Company’s users and IT staff to resolve issues that impact application systems and infrastructure performance, reliability, and integrity. They will field requests from a problem reporting and management system (Help Desk) and work with users and senior IT support staff to resolve problems and ensure end users are able to utilize systems to their fullest extent. The Support Associate will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the issue; contacting the user to validate the problem, analyzing the cause, problem resolution, and close out. Additionally, they will do regular review of all issues in the Help Desk database to identify trends and systemic issues and proactively take measures to eliminate recurring problems and root causes of issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the Help Desk database and respond to user issues based on severity and urgency.
- Review open issues and escalate to senior IT staff as needed based on their complexity and SLA’s.
- Monitor the Company’s infrastructure and respond to alerts from internal systems such as firewalls, network appliances, data backup and archival systems and network monitors.
- Review reports and dashboards to ensure adequate capacity for CPU, data, and network bandwidth.
- Configure and deploy new laptops to employees and contractors.
- Install software and updates as required on end user devices.
- Configure and install new network and system hardware devices.
- Build and manage Windows virtual servers in test and production environments.
- Troubleshoot cloud-based application systems such as SalesForce, NetSuite, and SmartSimple.
- Work with employees to understand current processes and explore potential improvements.
- Review and update documentation for IT policies and processes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Information Systems.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably familiarity with financial transaction systems.
- Experience with Help Desk systems and problem management.
- Experience dealing with end users, obtaining closure with problems and issues.
- Expertise with Microsoft products, particularly SQL, Outlook, Teams, Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with SalesForce.
- Aptitude for problem solving, ability to spot trends and take proactive steps to eliminate problems.
- Experience with Cisco WebEx voice and video.
- Familiarity with Cisco networking.
- Possesses a “customer first” mindset.
- Experience with Azure servers, storage, and Microsoft Defender.
- Interpersonal skills, willingness to engage with employees, contractors, and vendors.
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation Skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Reinvestment Fund offers a competitive salary based on experience and skills, as well as an excellent benefits package including employer-paid health, disability and life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with employer match, flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care and transportation), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and EAP program.
Please complete the online application and attach your resume and a cover letter.
Reinvestment Fund uses E-Verify to validate all new hires’ ability to legally work in the United States. Reinvestment Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, national origin, non-job related disability, or status as a veteran. Reinvestment Fund is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) throughout our Organization and in our external investment practices.
Reinvestment Fund, Inc. has an affiliate, RF Impact Advisers, Inc. (“RFIA”) that is a state-registered investment adviser. In order to advance compliance with and prevent violations of federal and state securities laws and to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, RFIA has adopted a Code of Ethics to govern certain conduct of its staff, including certain staff of Reinvestment Fund because Reinvestment Fund is an advisory affiliate of RFIA. As part of this Code of Ethics, there are specific personal reporting and other requirements and disclosures of personal financial and/or securities transactions information. For certain individuals this reporting will extend to your household members. You may be subject to a background check.Apply For Position