Reinvestment Fund is part of the Pennsylvania CDFI Network, a coalition of 17 Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) that is supporting small businesses throughout the Commonwealth to access the grant funds.
Before you start your application:
1. Read the Application Instructions
2. Use Google Chrome for an optimize application experience
3. DO NOT submit more than one application. Submitting multiple applications will delay processing of your application and will reduce your chance of approval in this round.
Here are additional tools and resources to assist you:
Please scroll below to view information on eligibility, priority considerations and documents you can begin to prepare. There will be multiple rounds of application windows.
Sign-up to our mailing list to receive information alerts. Questions? Email us at SmallBizGrants@reinvestment.com. You can also leave a voicemail for us at 215-574-5939. Please be sure to leave a name and number, and our program staff will return your call.
The amount of grant funding ranges from $5,000 to $50,000. Businesses are eligible for grant funding amounts based on their annual revenues as documented in their most recent tax return:
- Annual revenue up to $50,000: $5,000 grant available
- Annual revenue $50,001 – $75,000: $10,000 grant available
- Annual revenue $75,001 – $100,000: $15,000 grant available
- Annual revenue $100,001 -$250,000: $20,000 grant available
- Annual revenue $250,001 -$500,000: $25,000 grant available
- Annual revenue $500,001 – $750,000: $35,000 grant available
- Annual revenue $750,001 – $850,000: $40,000 grant available
- Annual revenue $850,001 – $1,000,000: $50,000 grant available
How to Prepare
Businesses are encouraged to start gathering the items that will be necessary to apply. At a minimum, the following list of items will be needed to apply. Additional items may be specified later:
- Government Issued Photo ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport
- Business financial information:
- Revenue from March 1st to May 31st for 2019 and 2020
- Most recently submitted Federal Tax Return. 2018 or 2019 business and personal tax returns including Schedule C.
- If startup between January 1-February 15, 2020, Internal Profit & Loss Statement
- Proof of Business Registration with PA Department of State, as applicable:
- Articles of Incorporation (for corporations and LLCs); or
- Fictitious Name Registration/“Doing Business As” (Sole Proprietors); or
- Business License (if applicable).
- Bank Account Information
For technical assistance related to the application please contact:
866 – 910 – 2490