Results & Financials
30 years of impact
homes—enough to house the city of Hoboken, New Jersey.
are educated at schools and early childhood education centers financed by TRF—that’s more than the Portland, OR, public school district.
MWh in conserved or created energy—enough to power every home in the city of Philadelphia for a year.
square feet of healthy food retail—the equivalent of 59 football fields.
square feet of commercial space—more than three times the size of the Mall of America.
patient visits each year at community health centers—that’s 103 visits every hour for 12 hours, 7 days a week.
TRF Financing Transactions Closed in Calendar Year 2014:$169.4 Million in 70 Transactions
- ACE Hotel
- The Chesapeake
- Centre Theater *
- Crane Arts *
- Eastside III *
- Springfield Avenue Marketplace
- Square Development
Total: 16 Transactions$35,180,578
- Cuyahoga Pay For Success
- Drop Inn Men's Shelter *
- Eastern Shore Land Conservancy *
- Ecosave Services
Total: 10 Transactions$24,045,491
- City Neighbors Charter School
- Creative City Public Charter School
- East Harlem Scholars Academy Charter School / East Harlem Tutorial Project *
- Green Street Academy *
- A Home Away from Home Christian Day Care
- Imani Education Circle Charter School
- Jersey City Community Charter School
- Monarch Academy Charter School, Baltimore Campus *
Total: 19 Transactions$48,700,135
- ALDI Supermarkets (FL, OK, TX, VA) *
- Artisan Exchange *
- Costa’s Food Market
- Fresh Grocer at Progress Plaza
- Little Apple Market *
- Newark Shoprite *
- Vicente’s Tropical Grocery *
Total: 14 Transactions$24,055,000
- Primary Health Network – Sharon *
Total: 6 Transactions$21,960,000
- Community Asset Preservation Corp.
- DePaul USA
- Homes for All
- New Kensington CDC
Total: 5 Transactions$15,438,950
Capital under management increased by $83 million to $788 million. Components of the growth include a $55 million closing on the CDFI Fund Bond Guarantee Program and a $43 million New Market Tax Credits allocation both from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and $41 million in new bank credit facilities.
Loans and leases outstanding totaled $233.3 million at December 31, 2014, an increase of $40.9 million over prior year. Net charge offs totaled $224 thousand, or .10% of total loans and leases outstanding.
Net assets increased by $12 million to $149 million based on the strength of our operating and capital activities.