- PEFSEE Grant Report FAQ
- PEFSEE Reporting Instructional Video
- Smart Simple Login Guide – PEFSEE Reporting
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): English (updated 7/17/20)
- COVID-19: Know Your Numbers – Webinar | View the recording | Download the presentation
- PPP & PEFSEE Funding: Preparing for loan forgiveness & grant compliance – Webinar | View the recording | Download the presentation
- Email us at PEFSEE@reinvestment.com
- Call us at 215-574-5975 and leave a voicemail. We will do our best to call you back within 24 hours. Please leave a brief message including your name, phone number, and question, and best time to reach you.
Support for PEFSEE
The Philadelphia Emergency Fund for Stabilization of Early Education (PEFSEE) is funded through grants from the William Penn Foundation and Vanguard’s Strong Start for Kids Program and is administered by Reinvestment Fund.
You too can support Philadelphia’s early learning community at this time, by donating to PEFSEE at justgiving.com/campaign/PEFSEE.
Institutions interested in providing grants or donations to PEFSEE, should contact email@example.com.
100% of donations to PEFSEE will be directed to grant awards for eligible programs. Administrative overhead has been covered by the William Penn Foundation and Vanguard.
To stay informed about PEFSEE, please join our mailing list.