Reinvestment Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, non-job related disability, or status as a veteran.
REINVESTMENT FUND ALSO OFFERS A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR ITS EMPLOYEES THAT INCLUDES:
- Employer-paid medical and dental insurance;
- Employer-paid short and long term disability insurance and life insurance;
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a maximum 6% employer match, no vesting schedule – vesting is immediate;
- Tuition reimbursement – annual allowable IRS maximum;
- Both medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA);
- Pretax transportation account for parking and public transit;
- Generous paid time off policy; and
- Professional development support.
Please note that internship positions are not eligible for these benefits.
Reinvestment Fund uses E-Verify to validate all new hires’ ability to legally work in the United States.
COVID-19 Vaccination Update: We value the safety and well-being of our RF Community, which includes staff and beyond. As such, our team has chosen to require all staff, interns, and contractors to be fully vaccinated as a contingency of employment. Candidates should consider this requirement before applying.