Reinvestment Fund is a more than 30-year old nonprofit financial lending institution with a strong social mission. As a nationally recognized innovator in the financing of economic and neighborhood revitalization, Reinvestment Fund attracts enormous talent. Reinvestment Fund offers its staff an unrivaled platform to combine business acumen and financial skills with social mission.
A career at Reinvestment Fund is a chance to learn, train and contribute to this work with some of the best in the community development field. It offers opportunities for knowledge and skill enhancement that is uncommon for a company of its size. If you are looking for a career that is both rewarding and challenging, Reinvestment Fund could be the place for you.
Apply For a Position
Learn more about our Student Internships
- Request for Qualifications – Healthy Food Financing Initiative
Seeking individuals or organizations who can provide technical assistance and industry-specific consulting services to HFFI grantees. Expertise we are seeking includes business planning, market or site analysis, financial management, fundraising, community engagement and more. Submission deadline is extended to April 26, 2019.
- Request for Qualifications – New Jersey Child Nutrition Fund (NJCNF)
Seeking individuals or organizations who can provide technical assistance and industry-specific consulting services to NJCNF grantees. Professionals with general business and project planning expertise as well as specialized expertise as it pertains to CACFP and SFSP programs are encouraged to apply. Information webinar scheduled for April 2, 2019. Register here. Submissions are due on April 16, 2019.
Reinvestment Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, non-job related disability, or status as a veteran.
REINVESTMENT FUND ALSO OFFERS A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR ITS EMPLOYEES THAT INCLUDES:
- Employer-paid medical and dental insurance;
- Employer-paid short and long term disability insurance and life insurance;
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a maximum 6% employer match, no vesting schedule – vesting is immediate;
- Tuition reimbursement – annual allowable IRS maximum;
- Both medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA);
- Pretax transportation account for parking and public transit;
- Generous paid time off policy; and
- Professional development support.
Please note that internship positions are not eligible for these benefits.
Reinvestment Fund uses E-Verify to validate all new hires’ ability to legally work in the United States.