A career at Reinvestment Fund is a chance to learn, train and contribute to this work with some of the best in the community development field. It offers opportunities for knowledge and skill enhancement that is uncommon for a company of its size. If you are looking for a career that is both rewarding and challenging, Reinvestment Fund could be the place for you.
Apply For a Position
- Development Manager, Development & Investor Relations – Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA
- Program Associate, Program Initiatives – Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA
- Loan Coordinator, Lending (Multiple Roles) – Philadelphia, PA
- Loan Administrator, Lending – Philadelphia, PA
- Associate, Development & Investor Relations – Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA
- Technical Project Manager, Portfolio Operations & Analysis – Philadelphia, PA
- Director, K-12 Education, Lending – Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Director, Equitable Food Systems Lending – Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA
Learn more about our Student Internships
Reinvestment Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, non-job related disability, or status as a veteran.
REINVESTMENT FUND ALSO OFFERS A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR ITS EMPLOYEES THAT INCLUDES:
- Employer-paid medical and dental insurance;
- Employer-paid short and long term disability insurance and life insurance;
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a maximum 6% employer match, no vesting schedule – vesting is immediate;
- Tuition reimbursement – annual allowable IRS maximum;
- Both medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA);
- Pretax transportation account for parking and public transit;
- Generous paid time off policy; and
- Professional development support.
Please note that internship positions are not eligible for these benefits.
Reinvestment Fund uses E-Verify to validate all new hires’ ability to legally work in the United States.