Reinvestment Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reinvestment Fund does not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, non-job related disability, or status as a veteran.
Reinvestment Fund also has an affiliate, RF Impact Advisers, Inc. (“RFIA”), that is a state-registered investment adviser. In order to advance compliance with and prevent violations of federal and state securities laws and to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, RFIA has adopted a Code of Ethics to govern certain conduct of its staff, including certain staff of Reinvestment Fund because Reinvestment Fund is an advisory affiliate of RFIA. As part of this Code of Ethics, there are specific personal reporting and other requirements and disclosures of personal financial and/or securities transactions information. For certain individuals this reporting will extend to your household members. You may be subject to a background check.
- General Employment Application
- Senior Policy Analyst – Southeast
- Development Manager, Development & Investor Relations – Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Director, New Markets Tax Credit- Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Philadelphia, PA
- Director of Information Technology – Philadelphia, PA ; Baltimore, MD; Atlanta, GA
- Loan Coordinator-Philadelphia, PA
- Portfolio Manager, Lending-Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; or Atlanta, GA
- Student Internship Application